Advanced prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment
The current situation of cancer morbidity and mortality in the light of the National Cancer Registry, Hungary. Prostate ; — Molecular pathology of prostate cancer.
Molecular subtypes and perspectives of targeted therapies in prostate cancer. Molecular underpinnings of systemic treatment resistance in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Dvostruki navodi Integrative clinical genomics of advanced prostate cancer. Cell ; — Germline and somatic mutations in prostate cancer for the clinician.
Treatment for advanced (metastatic) prostate cancer
J Natl Compr Canc Netw. Germline genetic testing in prostate cancer — further enrichment in variant histologies?
Oncoscience ; 5: 62— Inherited DNA-repair gene mutations in men with metastatic prostate cancer. N Engl J Med. Eur Urol.
- Milyen zöldséghasználható a prostatitis
- Mi a veszélye a krónikus prosztatagyulladásnak
- Survivin as a potential therapeutic target of acetylsalicylic acid in pituitary adenomas
- Theses (Faculty of Medicine) - Böngészés - cím:
- External beam radiation therapy is recommended to patients who are free of distant metastases and are not fit for radical prostatectomy or
- A fertőzés prosztatitist okoz
- It has the potential to reduce false negatives and speed up diagnosis, which can make a life-saving difference to patients.
- A prostatitis férfiakban történik
Germline BRCA mutations are associated with higher risk of nodal involvement, distant metastasis, and poor survival outcomes in prostate cancer. J Clin Oncol.
The association between germline BRCA2 variants and sensitivity to platinum-based chemotherapy among men with metastatic prostate cancer. Prostate cancer diagnosis journal analysis of three metastatic prostate cancer patients with exceptional responses to carboplatin indicating different types of DNA repair deficiency.
Prostate Cancer. Version 2. Mutations in BRCA2 and taxane resistance in prostate cancer.
Urológia Rövid leírás: With an outstanding editorial and contributor team from the world's experts, Treatment Methods for Early and Advanced Prostate Cancer will focus on the "how to treat" scenario faced by urologic surgeons treating all stages of prostate cancer, by examining all the various methods used to treat the condition, both its early and advanced stage. Hosszú leírás: Prostate cancer is treated in a number of different ways, depending on a host of different factors, ranging from the severity of the cancer, the health of the patient, their age, and their own personal choice of treatment.